Sunday, July 18, 2010

Silly likes his mackerel in a can


Silly decided he was hungry just a while ago and decided he was going to do something about it. We had just returned from the store and the bags were on the floor. I didn't have the camera out in time to capture him carrying the bag to his bed. He then selected a can of mackerel and started to enjoy it. I thought he was just licking the can, but as I prepared the camera, he had punctured the can and was enjoying mackerel juice. How clever is that.
It has been a good week for Silly. The cats have all accepted the fact he is not going to eat them and we are again enjoying their company.
Doug (resident grey) has excavated an area outside the back door. It is rather cave like and Silly pretends it is a starting gate. He backs in the hole and shoots out when I open the door for them to come in.
He eats well in a crate, goes in the crate for the daytime with a treat, sleeps through the night beside our bed and has had no accidents in the house. He lets us know when he wants to go out to do the duty or just tour the back yard.
He is extremely curious about everything so we keep a very close eye on him when we are all home.
He did ask me again yesterday about a forever home. I told him I heard families were asking about him and it would not be long. If you want to know more about Silly, feel free to email me at cathymorris345@comcast.net and I will be glad to talk to you about him. He is one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment